How do I renew my MSN Premium account?

How to create a new Microsoft accountGo to account.microsoft.com, select Sign in, and then choose Create one!If you’d rather create a new email address, choose Get a new email address, choose Next, and then follow the instructions. Renew MSN Premium

How do I change my MSN email to Outlook?

Existing Hotmail, MSN, and Live users can upgrade to Outlook.com by keeping the email address, password, contacts, and old emails. To upgrade to Outlook.com, sign-in to your Hotmail, simply click Upgrade option present in the Options menu to explore the new email service.

Do you have to pay for MSN email?

4 of 5 people found this post helpful. MSN Premium is 9.95 per month in the US (plus tax). If you are not using the Msn service and you would like to retain the Msn email address you can change your subscription plan to Msn premium software plan.

Can I change my MSN email address?

We do not have the option of changing email address from secondary user account to primary account. However you can cancel your primary email account and sign up with the secondary user account as primary account. You need to manually inform all the contacts regarding change of your email address.

Can I keep my Rogers email if I switch to Bell?

Yup. The email, is tied with the account. when the account goes POOF, so does the email. The only semi option that you could do, if you do know someone who has rogers still, you CAN transfer your email over to their account.


                         Call 1-856-514-8666 for help and support of  Renew MSN Premium.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

View your Microsoft Store order history

Change the email address or phone number for your Microsoft account